New England Litigation Technology Professionals (NELTP) is excited to announce “NELTP Connect.” NELTP Connect will provide the community the opportunity to join industry experts as we discuss eDiscovery trends, challenges surrounding Cybersecurity and next-generation data analysis. We invite you to spend time with colleagues and collaborating with new ones!
8:00 AM - 8:30 AM: Breakfast
8:30 AM - 9:30 AM: Keynote with Jim Trainor – Aon Cyber Solutions
9:45 AM - 10:30 AM: Trends in eDiscovery Panel
- Jonathan Sablone – Nixon Peabody (Moderator)
- Shannon Kirk - Ropes & Gray
- Michael Parran – Biogen
- Joan Washburn - Holland & Knight
10:45 AM - 11:30 AM: Cybersecurity Panel – Experian and Beyond…
- Brenda Sharton – Goodwin (Moderator)
- Seth Berman – Nutter, McLennen & Fish
- Fritz-Laure Dubuisson– Global Partners
- Seth Harrington – Ropes & Gray
- Joe Sremack – BDO
11:45 AM - 12:35 PM: LUNCH
12:45 PM - 2:00 PM: Data Science Panel – Data Mining - The Facebook & Cambridge Analytica Dilemma
- Oliver Silva – Nutter, McLennen & Fish (Moderator)
- Jeff Gilles – Relativity
- Jay Leib – NexLP
- Dave Lewis – Brainspace
- Dr. Jeremy Pickens - Catalyst
Breakfast and lunch will be provided.
This event would not be possible without the generosity of our sponsors:
Beacon Hill Legal
Space is limited!
Please note, you must register on our new website to RSVP. Vendor members, you can now utilize this site for your annual dues as well. As space is limited, one person per vendor member will be permitted. Any questions can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing you on May 10th!