Hello NELTP Members,
Happy Fall! We hope you are and have been healthy and well!
We are excited to return with timely and informative programming over the next few months. With that, you are invited to our live webinar, “Cyber Attacks: Current Risks, Tips for Mitigation and Business Interruption Considerations” from 12:00 – 1:00 pm EDT on Thursday, October 28th.
About the Webinar:
Forensic accountant Jessica Eldridge of J.S. Held, attorney Kathryn Rattigan of Robinson+Cole, and business development director Lisa Popadic of Seclore Technologies will present a one-hour course on mitigating cyber risks, which will cover:
- A Brief History of Cyber Insurance
- Current Trends in Cyber Claims
- Tips for Preventing a Cyber Attack
- Top Business Interruption Measurement Considerations
- The Importance of Technical Reviews & Understanding Mitigation Tactics
Please RSVP at the link above to attend. You must register to be sent the Zoom link prior to the event.
We look forward to seeing you!
NELTP Board of Directors