Greetings NELTP Community,
We are excited to announce our next event, “Data Privacy & Cybersecurity - Technology Adoption and Integration” This live webinar will take place Thursday, May 19th from 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM.
About the Webinar:
Organizations invest a great deal of money and time into technology implementations with the goal of delivering valuable business outcomes to their company. Adoption of these new technologies, including more connectivity and less control of where data is stored, can bring added risks, including potential exposure of sensitive and confidential information. The challenge becomes balancing business needs with data governance and control.
Our panelists will share their experiences with how cybersecurity has changed with the evolution of technology. Included will be:
· Technology and data types being targeted by bad actors;
· How they have successfully identified or advised on areas of risk;
· Cybersecurity technology integration that has been beneficial; and
· Demonstrating the value realized by this technology.
About our Panel:
· Flora Garcia - Global Privacy and Data Protection Office Leader at Wayfair
· Nina Turner - Forensic Investigator, Insider Risk at Zoom
· Kevin Angle - Counsel, Data, Privacy & Cybersecurity at Ropes & Gray LLP
· Winston Burt (moderator) - Director of Legal Technology at Ropes & Gray LLP
Please RSVP at the link above to attend. You must register to receive the Zoom link prior to the event.
Many thanks to our sponsor, Ankura, who will have raffle prizes for attendees!
We look forward to seeing you!